Pages

Monday, February 22, 2021

LOVE MY SPINOLUTION FIRE FLY WHEELS CHECK OUT MY LATEST WITH THE PAULYWINDER ON MY 16 OZ FLYER

 I HAVE MY SPINNING CORNER ALL SET UP  NOW SO WHEN I HAVE 15 OR 20 MINUTES I CAN SIT DOWN TO SPIN, OR IF I HAVE A FEW HOURS I AM ALL SET UP !


i have 2 spinolution firefly's . i keep one with with the paulywinder on the 16 oz flyer

the second firefly i have the 32 oz or the 64 oz flyer … i am so happy!

yes i have treadle wheels too. it depenmds on how much my work load i have to do or have done to chose which wheels to use . because i have 4 firefly heads the second base seemed like a good choice to purchase. now i am all set , i  can use my paulywinder ( spinolutions SPINPERFECT auto winder 

or make art or bulky plied yarns with my 32 oz or 64  .yes i have changed them out but i found i wanted one wheel dedicated  for the paulywinder and finner yarns set up all the time.   




when i card my art yarn  batts i do 3-4 batts in the same color way 


 i love the pauluwinder !







spinning my singles on firefly 1 16 0z head .
 




 plying my singles on firefly  number 2 , the 32 oz head 








no more jerking and  difficult pulling as i ply the singles . i use  my  SPINOLUTION LAZY KATE CLICK HERE  it can be feree sgtanding i have mine mounted on my firefly 1 ,you can see in the photo

i thread plied these singles my cone of textured plying thread is in the ASHFORD YARN CONE HOLDER CLICK HERE 
why is this piece of equipment so amazing? there are no metal eye hooks with seams that catch fine threads or fuzzy yarns like mohair ( used for core spinning) it unfurls effortlessly using this amazing yarn cone holder. i have one in my spinning studio, one next to my looms for winding bobbins, and another one by my warping frames for winding warps! almost daily use of this piece of equipment.






PEACE THROUGH FIBERS 


JILL NICKOLENE SANDERS 


WWW.SAORISANTACRUZ.COM


                                      MY ETSY SHOP







No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love to hear from my blog readers
Jill