Pages

Saturday, February 6, 2021

A tunic of hand spun organic Sally Fox cotton weft

 THE LAST OF MY SERIES OF HAND WOVEN 100% weft saori yardage.

I spun all of this cotton over several months.  I ran out 6 " before the end of the warp I only had to spin a little to finish it .




 the saori ch60 A-2 loom here 



yes it took many many months to spin the wefts but I love the earthiness and feeling of the hand spun cotton



CLICK THE ARROW FOR THE SILDE SHOW








the textures you get from handspinning and weaving are so tactile and unique 



the blue is not colored cotton it is recycled jeans carded with white cotton




 ASHFORD ESPINNER 3 HERE IN MY ETSY SHOP











CLICK ARROW FOR THE SLIDE SHOW






 peace through fibers

Jill Nickolene Sanders








No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love to hear from my blog readers
Jill