Pages

Friday, June 21, 2024

Two students come to a 4 hour saori class at SAORI SANTA CRUZ STUDIO and 3 friends celebrate a birthday Saori weaving

 Meet Sheila she brought her niece for a shared birthday experience saori weave . Look what they created in  a 4 hour class!






 using the handy dandy battery fringe twister to finish off her weaving 

buy fringe twister here in my etsy shop


video 




unfurling sheila's weaving 







 annalisa is going to use her weaving as a mini skirt over leggings so cute!



shelia made an amazing wrap.. both had never woven before. Saori is so wonderful!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`


Another Birthday group weave this month  meet 3 friends Katie came last year and is back with 2 more new friends, Megan, and Elise. celabrating Megan birthday weaving.

megan
elisse
 katie








 what fun they all had








PEACEFUL WEAVING IN THE REDWOODS 

JILL N SANDERS

WWW.SAORISANTACRUZ.COM

JOIN MY RAVELRY GROUP " WEAVING IN THE SAORI WAY"

RAVELRY.COM  TO JOIN 

WEAVING IN THE SAORI WAY GROUP HERE  I AM NICKOLENA ON RAVELRY



“Jill, you know you have another student, an online student!!!!!!! I am the online student!!!!! You brought me up on your weaving and spinning. I just realized that I am weaving and spinning thanks to you and this group. I live so many thousands of miles away from you, and I can be with you every day. Amazing. heart Thank you❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️’’I would also add that this portal does so much good for the world. It unites people through their creative work, work that serves home, love, peaceful living, joy and spending time together. It is a great weapon, a peaceful weapon, a weapon that shows that it is possible to live differently, together, together and with love.’’

from silvaminerva… Poland 


A recent post from one our groups members…. 
“, last year I’d completely lost my confidence and with it the joy I got from my spinning and weaving. Its really thanks to the saori philosophy that I’ve regained my passion for working with fibre and I feel like that thing that was missing from my life, the thing that gave me my spark, has returned to me. Last year I struggled with depression and had problems sleeping almost every night. Now I’m sleeping better and I get up everyday with my head full of things I want to do.”

 

http://www.instagram.com/saorisantacruz  FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM SAORISANTACRUZ


No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love to hear from my blog readers
Jill