Pages

Sunday, March 27, 2022

March has been a busy month Schedule a class in the studio for weaving classes in the Santa Cruz Mountains

 Highlights of classes the past few weeks here at SAORI SANTA CRUZ .






SAORI CH60 LOOM HERE . with hight risers . I have looms and accessories  in stock to take home same day.



a note i recieved yesterday from Nadine ...

"I did it!!
I put a new warp on. Once again, your tutorial was superb!
Photos helped immensely, I was a bit nervous, so I was very happy to start with a 50 warp.
After it was on and I did my first few start up rows I realized I had missed a dent. It was easy to fix as it was only 8 threads off from the right side and I hadn't weaved much, only a few rows when I noticed. 
Thanks for making things so easy for us newbies!"
Nadine




weave a scarf in a day class
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



they both came back to finish their weavings  and Analisa  joined the class she started a learn to weave class with them .



 Amy is weaving a cushion top 
Antoinette is continuing her skinny scarf in class 





Amy's pillow top is off the loom lovely her first weaving .





 Antoinette 's  2nd skinny scarf is finished too!


Analisa's first weaving is finished a well!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sherry and Melissa came for a intro weaving class antoinette is on skinny scarf  number 3 i think? she keeps selling them  or giving them for gifts , she swears she will keep this one for herself this time! she loves saori weaving 





MY SAORI WEAVING CLASSES ARE A GREAT FUN WAY TO SHARE WITH A FREIND OR FAMILY OR OUT OF TOWN GUESTS 
no experience needed. 









~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meet Cindy, terry, and Norma their 96 yr old mother and janie their freind . WEAVE A SCARF IN A DAY CLASS.



 Norma just enjoyed hanging out with everyone next time she may try weaving but she was a delight 



cindy trying on saori  handwoven clothing 














Thank you so much for caring about me learning as much as possible :-) that’s so like you to be concerned for me! That’s what makes you an amazing person and amazing teacher. ” Cindy 
TO schedule a class email me 
jill@saorisantacruz.com









No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love to hear from my blog readers
Jill