Pages

Thursday, April 23, 2015

New Saori vest I wove plus one my student wove and studio visitors ...

A VERY BUSY MONTH! BUT I WANTED TO FINISH OFF THE LEFT OVER FROM THE WARP FROM MY TWIN CALLIOPE SCARVES
 so I resleyed  and wove and sewed and made a vest!  I decided this should be named "not a scarf but a vest", vest.





  I just love my Saori piccolo loom! THE PICCOLO LOOM it is great for 15" and under projects and sooo portable.


I walked down to the studio very early one morning and saw the sun streaming in on my warp  for just a few seconds . I  snapped the photos  and few seconds later poof ...it had moved behind the trees and was gone.



off the loom




and here is my not a scarf but a vest , vest.




 *********************************************************************************

 My student Antoinette finished  making her vest too…. I love hers toooo



  Antoinette 's vest weaving coming off the loom


 Twisting fringes! fringe twister

  Measuring making  alterations  then cutting with excellent  Gingher 8" spring loaded shears

  Then  pin and sew …..


 So cute Antoinette! It looks fabulous on you!




 *********************************************************************************


Some guests to the studio as well .If you want to come to the Saori Santa Cruz studio for spinning weaving etc  appointments need to be made in advance 




She loved the SAORI WARPING FRAME

AND SUNNY LOVED THE SAORI LOOM WX60 WITH THE 4" HIGH RISERS


Peaceful weaving in the redwoods 
Jill Nickolene Sanders 










No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love to hear from my blog readers
Jill