Pages

Sunday, July 21, 2013

A fantastic week of students at Saori Santa Cruz Day 1

Let me share my week with Sue, Caryl and Maggie ......
Day one Sue  arrives mid day from the airport . Welcome to saori santa cruz Sue! We got right to learning warping for a scarf. first choosing yarn....



  Learning the cross sequence



 First scarf warp chained off and tied.




 Trying on some of my my saori pieces cabernet reserve petwer jacket  before I packed it up and shipped it to a customer ,.. jacket
 Sue wore one of her nice saori vests she made. she makes such fantastic saori woven and  hand spun clothing!

 Trying on the "GOLDWASSER" jacket  shop jacket link


 Our Sseko sandals meet too! We wove straps for them on our saori looms.

Next blog day 2

peaceful weaving in the redwoods
jill nickolene 






1 comment:

I Love to hear from my blog readers
Jill