Pages

Friday, August 24, 2012

New Saori woven jacket, and mobius cowl

This spring I wove cotton yardage  on my Saori loom . I designed and and sewed a new jacket. 





 THIS IS MY NEW DESIGN. I named it KOI POND.











 In my ravelry group ,WEAVING IN THE SAORI WAY, I started a weave -a- long on Saori mobius cowls 101 so I wove a new cowl also this week , as I was on standy by for jury duty all week I  did not want to start winding a new warp etc. Here is my new  double wrap mobius cowl.
If you are a ravelry member here click on this link ravelry group thread mobius cowl 101 and join in our weave- a -long fun !







PEACEFUL WEAVING
JILL NICKOLENE SANDERS

www.saorisantacruz.com
my ETSY SHOP



2 comments:

  1. It's splendid , gorgeous !!! bravo......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Passion in my fiber art always dictates my shuttle yarns.

      Delete

I Love to hear from my blog readers
Jill