Pages

Monday, July 25, 2022

Saori Santa Cruz classes in a beautiful outdoors covered classroom for weaving and spinning classes



 Meet July's saori weaving students at the SAORI SANTA CRUZ classroom under the redwoods.



 Rich is a water color artist but always wanted to weave so he signed up for a intro class 




Antoinette is continuing on her with her weaving 




RICH LOVED IT AN WILL BACK FOR CLASSES IN AUGUST 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Jordan and Jennifer came for a clss they are art and music therapists and want to someday incorporate saori weaving into their practice .














 what marvelous colorful letting go and having fun weavings they made!


here is video of jenifer trying on one of my saori vests .


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Marcia came to thread her  saori ready made warp 







what we have here is my color selection of wound bobbins for weaving womans support arm bands 
to protest the over turning of ROE.



 









 I used elastic thread  in the weft for one set of arm bands  
 this is what it looks like relaxed  I have black  med weight elastic thread on bobbins in my etsy shop 












I even started a weave along in my Ravelry group for arm bands here if you are not a member of ravelery JOIN and my my saori group has 6,770 members go here CLICK THE HYPER LINK  RAVELRY SAORI GROUP WEAVE A LONG


~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




class room all set up for two students Kayla and Nora saturday 
 
weaving video of the wx60 and piccolo looms  






 Kayla wanted to try all the saori looms out to see which one she wanted buy
 after trying out the piccolo 40, the wx60  both folding looms she decided on the ch60 non folding saori loom and it went into her Fit car just fine.







another video of the piccolo and the wx60 looms 













~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PEACEFUL WEAVING IN THE REDWOODS 
JILL NICKOLENE SANDERS 









No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love to hear from my blog readers
Jill