Pages

Sunday, August 25, 2019

my tour de fleece 2019 hand spun yarn learn to spin at Saori Santa Cruz studio

After i returned home from the teaching at the  conference of northern california handweaver i carded  36 batts  to get ready for the Tour de fleece my ravely group's anual spin along with the tour de france. i was not not sure i could squeeze my spinning but all but 2 days which i made up the following day by spinning another 2 hours , i spun every day!
 the total of my tour spinning ART YARNS 10 lbs 3 oz total!





 how i prepped












   and now sping the carded batts
  day one


































\

























 i mean  to spin 10 pounds 3 ozes of yarn in 21 days was some serious spinning!
i used my spinolution Firefly wheel Espinner most of the days here
i was AMAZING such a strong motor i love my FIREFLY!





JILL NICKOLENE SANDERS 


spinning, and fiber arts classes in the redwoods of California






No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love to hear from my blog readers
Jill