Pages

Thursday, August 25, 2011

I love how Saori weaving affects new weavers

Ok I will not say much but just take a look at these new students Saori weavings  from this week at Saori Santa Cruz Studio. They are so alive and fresh.
 Robin's  raidbows

Lisa's textures





Robins  lovely embroidery on her hand woven second scarf


Robins fun piece.

 Robin  using the SAORI threading holder to thread and sley her new  Saori ready made warp.



And then there is me.

one night this week I could not get back to sleep so i stayed up and I sewed  4 more  SAORI  sx60 loom bags
for sale.
2 have sold already, this one below with squares and another I mailed off today.

 SOLD

oval's $155
blue chenille $140 










So here is a sneak peek of a sleeved stole for open studios studio tour one month away.  I am using my plie' weave that I thought up, and my husband Lee named because of the shapes that look like the bent knees of the ballet position.    


new warp for some woven accessories.


PEACEFUL 
WEAVING
jill

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love to hear from my blog readers
Jill