Pages

Sunday, April 30, 2023

Weave a scarf in a day on a Saori floor loom Saori Santa Cruz

Meet Alcide and Mellisa International  Language teachers who scheduled a all day weaving class at the studio last week.


Alcide loves Yellow and they chose there colors to wind for the bobbins 




winding bobbins on the built in bobbins winders on  all saori looms



and now to weave!







mellisa's is off the loom!

next cam Alcide's 







wonderful weaving day !!!!💕😍


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

a sneek peek of my newest saori garment I am designing and  sewing .more  photos to come soon




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~







 peaceful weaving in the california redwoods

JILL NICKOLENE SANDERS


1 comment:

  1. Thank you :-) Your posts open windows to worlds I love to learn about. I shall come to know art, I shall begin to speak about art, I shall create my own art :-)

    ReplyDelete

I Love to hear from my blog readers
Jill