Pages

Tuesday, January 3, 2023

Bringing in 2023 with a spinning yarn class at Saori Santa Cruz

2023 come in with a lot of rain storms here in the santa cruz mountains. we have been in a drought for so many years this is welcoming but there are trees down, flooded creek and rivers, mud slides…. we will probably lose internet and powert but for today!!!!


Susan has a victoria Louet wheel with the art yarn kit assembled LOUET VICTORIA WHEEL HERE 
she wanted to learn art yarn spinning 

thick thin poodle yarn









 Andrea wanted to learn how to spin her emmu feathers


 love theSPINOLUTION FIREFLY Electric SPINNER here   18 hours built in battery!


Emmu feathers 









i Love the spinolution BESSIE LAZY KATE


susan learned" poodle "yarn !





~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

over the winter solstice i did some spindle spinning 



 my golding aroma therapy spindle i put Frankincense essential oil in it .
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sharing a secret i use this LED velcro finger light! it makes threading so much eaiser! I started selling them in my Etsy shop for sale LED finger light here

the threading of the reed it is fablous too!

  I DO NOT LIKE TO FLOOD MY THREADING AREA WITH BRIGHT OVERHEAD LIGHTS THIS
LED FINGER LIGHT IS PERFECT INEXPENSIVE AND WILL SPEED UP YOUR THREADING
 



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




 check out my fiber in my etsy shop fiber section of my etsy shop 


happy new year 
peaceful weaving and spinning in the california redwoods
Jill N. Sanders


 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love to hear from my blog readers
Jill