Pages

Monday, November 10, 2014

My Bags for Saori folding weaving looms and weaving ponchos for gifts

   SOLD Two new  loom bags I finished yesterday . this one is QUILL pen AND OAK GULL INK 













*************************************************************








SOLD more bags  My Etsy loom bag section
I love making all these variety of fabrics of loom bags it takes me some time over a year to collect the right companion  piece to color block them.

**********************************************
In my RAVELRY group we have a EASY PONCHO WEAVE A LONG  check it out here
WEAVE A LONG LINK  BTW I am NICKOLENA on ravelry

I am weaving some birthday gifts for my three grandaughters  ages 5,6,8 and they all adore PINK!
so this is a few feet I have woveN so far…. stay tuned


There are Sparkles but the photos do not show them! some tiny sequins and silver glints of metalic yarns sprinkled throughout.   











I do have great yarn sets in my studio to buy and on line too Etsy shop yarn sets section
some wonderful organic Machine washable cottons  sets and cottonlin's  too and more than PINK  colors but right now PINK has captured my heart.


Peace at the loom
Jill Nickolene Sanders









































No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love to hear from my blog readers
Jill