Pages

Friday, April 25, 2014

Saori try it classes,new louet S90 art yarn flyer

It has been a few weeks since my last blog. TAXES, easter inbetween family and lots happening, today there is a light rain and a fire in the wood stove time to write a new blog day!
I love my louet S90 spinning wheel and now there is a art yarn flyer for the louet S90 Wheel .






The NEW S90 ART Yarn Flyer lets you ply and spin bulky or fuzzy yarns with out catching fibers  on  a sliding hook or or cup hooks on the flyer .

***********************************************************************

I think the best way to experience Saori weaving is to come by for the studio for a 2 hour  click here TRY IT CLASS 
Call or email me for an appoinment.
Cheri and her freind stopped by this past week from out of state


 Fun trying on some of my  saori garments and one of my newly finished Saori scarves spoke to Cheri so it went home with her.




***********************************************************************

I made two  new folding loom bags for traveling or storing your saori looms.
 One I made out of  a gorgeous upholstery velvet to fit any of the full size  Saori folding looms , and the other one in a brushed denimn and basket weave color  block blue bag. more info see them in my Etsy shop




 Hope you are weaving and spinning and enjoying the growth spring brings.

Peaceful weaving in the redwoods
Jill Nickolene






No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love to hear from my blog readers
Jill