Pages

Friday, August 2, 2024

All my hand spun art yarn for the 2024 tour de fleece

I started the tour de fleece sick in bed for 2 days  took covid test , 3 times  but nope , no covid ,just a 3 day virus !so the first day  i spun on my ashford espinner3 in bed  for 2 days ! 







by day 3 i could sit up longer so i spun a thick thin singles and i was off and running  ready to continue!





day /stage 5 i took my first first 2 days  of spinning and plied it with a contrast single




 i so love my new spinolution echo with the redesigned treadle. i have 2 of them own them 







 day 6 blue!









STAGE  6  spin the singles of the purple and turquoise  braid and thread ply it 




 stage 8 was to thread ply it 

blue stage 7  more thread ply




















my own carded art yarn batt in blues 

oh i adore my firefly espinner from spinolution . amazing 
my etsy shop firefly wheel here


 my favorite spun of TDF this navajo rez shades polwarth silk in beehives 













i soak all my skeins in no rinse eucalan wool wash with lanolin 




my second fav of tdf 24 . 








 

 my own art yarn batt the wizard of OZ 




PURPLE HAZE 
























MY RECYCLED UPHOLSTERY SELVAGE INTO ART YARN!








last day we spin yellow for thr winner who gets the jersy in the tour de france











ok here is the whole enchilada  yeay!








peaceful spinning the california redwoods











2 comments:

I Love to hear from my blog readers
Jill