Pages

Wednesday, August 17, 2022

Learn how to wind a warp and thread using the Saori method faster and eaiser

 Antoinette's husband  Ivan learned how to wind a warp and thread in class ! he wanted to learn so he could help support Antoinette's creative weaving . 





first warp wound 


first warp threaded and taken home with saori's inside set  more about inside sets click here

antoinette is weaving her yellow cotton warp 




the secret to easy beaming on and threading is THE SAORI KENZO SYSTEM CLICK HERE









   











HER YELLOW YARDAGE IS OFF THE LOOM!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I get asked all the time "what do you use your hand spun art yarn for?"

here is the circle loom i woven a mandela with art yarn 









 wove a mandela with my hand spun art yarns 

off the loom 



add hand spun yarn knitted hat band 






 i had not picked up knitting needles for years it was fun to knit a band to my hND WOVEN CIRCLE WEAVING 


come to the peaceful outdoor studio for spinning , weaving, sewing classes  contact me 
Jill Nickolene Sanders









No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love to hear from my blog readers
Jill