Pages

Friday, April 5, 2013

Mommy and me Saori weaving classes at Saori Santa Cruz

I met two wonderful mom's today and there fabulous daughters at classes in the studio today!
Sharing the weaving experience is very full, and happy when applying Saori philosphy and looms.
Such supportive parents encouraging there childs freedom , so  understanding, we had  tea  and snack breaks, and  rich conversations, a truly superb fiber day. 



















Learning to twist fringes 




    A  full day of zen weaving! woven in  two separate  pieces, but look at the longest ! There were hints of maybe some clothing maybe being made out of it some day?


                    This sweet  note was left behind



From  the red woods
Jill Nickolene

www.saorisantacruz.com
my Etsy shop

1 comment:

  1. Stunning looking weaving! I love how kids really express themselves through weaving x x

    ReplyDelete

I Love to hear from my blog readers
Jill