Pages

Sunday, June 18, 2017

I am Carding Art Yarn Batts for Tour De Fleece

Over the last weeks every spare minute I  can get has been  spent carding art yarn batts for the " tour de fleece " . what is Tour De Fleece? It coincides  with theTour De France bicycle race.
 Go here Tour de fleece on ravelry  or if you want to join my Saori group on ravelry for the TDF go here WEAVING IN THE SAORI WAY GROUP it starts July 1st.

so far this is my batt -o -rama but stay tuned more to come!




























  The very best burnishing brush ever! it packs so much fiber onto the drom! 3 plus ounce batts on a 8" wide cader!  I have used many  I sell these in my etsy shop here




PEACE THROUGH FIBERS
Jill N Sanders









1 comment:

  1. Goodness me! That would keep me spinning for several years :-) Gorgeous batts.

    ReplyDelete

I Love to hear from my blog readers
Jill