Pages

Sunday, December 8, 2013

Saori try it weaving class, more student weaving and some new loom bags.

Crazy busy week new and returning students, I sewed several new loom bags and….
 Meet Abby she has never woven before  so she is starting with a saori try it class, she is a yoga instructor .


  She loves going to flea markets and second hand shops for vintage clothing. she loved trying on some of my saori woven designs. She would like to weave and create her own clothing some day.











WHAT A GREAT FIRST Saori  weaving !

 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 Eileen returned to her lovely wool and cotton warp and  finished beaming on and started weaving...

Don"t you love the colors and textures!


 wow! A lovely first Saori  piece . Nowwhat will it become? A wall hanging….or

  ….or maybe a head piece scarf! she LOVES it!!!

 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
  A new "one of"  loom bag this one  circles and squares is fresh from my sewing machine. You can find this in my etsy shop
                                                         loom bag link  I love these Jacquard fabrics.
  I was SOOO LUCKY  to find purple upholstery fabric a few weeks ago. it is rare and hard to get that color this one is a great quality velvet and textrued lavander brushed fabric. Color blocked loom bag   Lavendar velvet folding loom bag


some amazing silk special limitted edition textured silk ready made warps in sizes 100x12, 150, and 200
in my etsy shop 




  My little alter for the passing of a powerful compasionate forgiving man.

"Everyone can rise above their circumstances and achieve success if they are dedicated to and passionate about what they do."

Nelson mandella

 I hung many colors of  kick ball size ornaments on our outside  red wood trees for the holiday. I have always wanted to do this…smile
they will great you when you come to the studio

Peaceful weaving in the redwoods
Jill Nickolene
 www.saorisantacruz.com

1 comment:

I Love to hear from my blog readers
Jill