Pages

Friday, April 6, 2012

Peace flag Saori jacket

Busy again designing and sewing. This new jacket of my Saori woven cloth I titled "peace flag" because on the hem in the back I cut piccadill's ( those are the rectangular tabs on the bottom of doublets) BUT here  is my design interpretation presenting my......  Peace Flags Jacket.






small cell phone pocket on jacket front (on photo left ).every thing must have a pocket you know.




Today was lord Hauman's birthday, the hindu monkey god. this is my offering.
Jai Hanumanji.
peace in weaving
Jill Nickolene

and 

2 comments:

  1. This is just amazing, Jill ... amazingly beautiful. And so encouraging. I'll have to take out my first bolt of Saori yardage and start sewing a tunic or two. As always, thanks for sharing your Saori spirit!
    Leslie (Philadelphia)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you Leslie . Trust in the saori philosphy of no mistakes,
    Peaceful weaving
    Jill

    ReplyDelete

I Love to hear from my blog readers
Jill