Pages

Thursday, February 16, 2012

My SAORI weaving challange : day 19

Remember back on Jan. 29th I started a challenge for my self, one yard a day for 30 days. I want to have enough yradage to make and design  clothing for the santa cruz  open studios tour  web sight  cutural council council of santa cruz county in october so 30 yards. should be a good start.
so far I have wound warps, threaded and dressed the loom and woven 21 and 3/4 yards. Time for another wind the warp and thread day.
Here is my latest woven yardage.. I call this one "horn rimed glasses"


















Time to twist fringes, and wash then press .It awaits its metamorphosis into clothing.

Peace in weaving
Jill Nickolene Sanderswww.saorisantacruz.com

1 comment:

  1. oooh, that fabric is gorgeous! I really give myself that challenge. I have so much I want to do with weaving but knitting has gotten in the way recently.

    ReplyDelete

I Love to hear from my blog readers
Jill