Pages

Saturday, November 11, 2017

Fun to weave Saori now that we are inside with cooler weather upon us

Martina and Allyson came to learn about Saori weaving this week


















  learning to use  the battery fringe twister!
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MOLLY AND HOLLY came for class too this week


  Holly is  SAORI weaving for the first time, and Molly is threading a ready made warp away from the loom at a table top




 Hollys first weaving!
  MOLLY'S harnesses threaded but she forgot her reed .. no problem she will thread the reed  on the loom at home.


  oh Saori how i love your INSIDE SETS HERE

sucess she sent me a photo you can not see the shiny gold threads!



 Molly tried on my fall equinox jacket  i am being slow in putting this jacket up on etsy.. it is sooo beautiful!but it is for sale!




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 spinning 

 my spinolution firefly espinner
my pollywog pollywog in stock here
 and my louet victoria wnet for a spin at a coffe house with my friends yesterday







wound in a ball before i left these are my hand dyed rovings i dyed solar low water waste.


PEACEFUL WEAVING AND SPINNING IN THE CALIFORNIA REDWOODS

Jill Nickolene Sanders
WWW.SAORISANTACRUZ.COM



bobbin holder racks here bobbin holder racks




No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love to hear from my blog readers
Jill