Pages

Friday, March 11, 2016

New Saori zen day student and a Mommy and Me class and The MAKERS FAIRE

I love meeting new students . This week Jorie and her freind Liz and 4 year old Arlo came for classes this week..

 What is it about Saori weaving and children?  I like to think the superb design of the Saori Piccolo LOOM here HELPS A LOT!!!
Arlo wove straight for the whole two hour class! He was totally amazing!


 Jorie was  weaving  and listening to her music.. she wove  amazingly beautiful patterns...



 Liz did get some weaving done when she was not changing bobbins for little Arlo!


 Jorie tries out the 4 harness saori CH60 LOOM

  Look at those beautiful textures!
 Jorie trying on one of my suggestions for a  black and netural  hand woven yardage she wove and brought along ( my photos of it did not turn out I took! too blury)




 Isn't this a beautiful piece that she wove !!

Bravo Jorie! 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Guess what?  I will be in the Santa cruz makers faire  with my Saori looms drop by and weave !




for times and more info go here santa cruz makers fair info


Saori
weave every day
we are not machines so weave freely and humanly 
play… expand... be brave.. and let go
share your weaving with others
if you are not sparkling when you weave... you are not weaving saori 

peace from the loom 
Jill Nickolene Sanders



No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love to hear from my blog readers
Jill