Pages

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

My new SAORI hand woven tunic

I traded with my good freind Tighe (sue)  for this lovely cotton saori fabric she wove .I layed out then designed and draped a tunic for my self. A wonderful collaboration piece which I am wearing almost every day! I sell most of my  saori handweaving  that I weave  and sew so this is a  real treat to wear my Student, Freind  and fiber artist Sue's weaving that I designed and sewed into this tunic..









 I  laid out , cut up and extensively pieced  and sewed sections together.























  this is of all the small scraps I had left .






  Peaceful weave and sewing in the redwoods

Jill Nickolene

WWW.SAORISANTACRUZ,COM

My Etsy shop













No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love to hear from my blog readers
Jill