Pages

Thursday, July 10, 2014

Weaving a cowl scarf on my Saori loom , Spinning for "Tour De Fleece"


 Last week I posted photos of my warp for this Cowl . I finished weaving it….


 Weaving in the early morning on the studio's deck









If I could only get the all the sparkles that are woven in to show up in my photos!


^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
A new organic 8/2 cotton yarn set in my Etsy shop "Bollywood"



 And "channeling your inner child II" set avaiable here




 wonderful Silk merino Louet fiber to spin ….more Louet spinning fibers here







****************************************************************************
Tour De Fleece  started in our Ravelry group weaving in the Saori way Saturday July 5th so far what I have spun….. super busy so my goal this year is to use up some of my stash fibers and spin every day of the race.








Jill Nickolene
Peace through Fibers ….in the redwoods








No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love to hear from my blog readers
Jill