Pages

Saturday, December 28, 2013

Freindships grow in a learn about SAORI weaving class.

How delightful it was to have three new to weaving students this week visit and try out  SAORI  " this is addicting, in a good way" and another said " I love this we  have to comeback!"






























Thank you Caryl, Colleen, and Stephanie I had as much fun as you had teaching and sharing saori weaving.
*********************************************************************************
  LOOK at this I  just recieved a new SAORI 10 cone wool yarn set" lavender shadows in Provence" from Japan. Gorgeous ! I have it in my etsy shop and in the studio….
limitted saori yarn set here






******************************************************************************

Christmas day I WOVE A SCARF! I used  mostly ART YARNS I spun this summer see more here summer heat and spinning yarns blog










 and wove a  special piece for my granddaughters Dec. 26 th birthday, she loves pink and sparkles

 She absolutely loved it!!!

Wishing you a peaceful inspiring new year . Skoal to 2014 !
peace through fibers
JILL NICKOLENE
www.saorisantacruz.com      My on line Etsy shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love to hear from my blog readers
Jill