Pages

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Saori Santa Cruz Mobius cowl/scarf work shop


 After a Saori  TRY IT  class  saori santa cruz classes Garnett and Roberta came to learn in a two day class how to wind warps, thread, and dress there looms. "I want to weave on A saori loom and learn to wind  my own warps."  Ok lets do it and weave a fantastic saori mobius cowl as you learn .

   Garnett Winding her first warp

 Really liked the wool colors she choose

Using the saori  cross holder and threading holder 




 Roberta  chose cottons is fantastic fiesta colors.











 beaming on











 Trying on one of my latest ( not finished yet ) netural cottons clothing pieces.




 Garnett  weaving in her warp as weft as she finishes her cowl on the loom.
 Roberta's happy fun colors " you said not to over think so I just went to the yarn shelves and choose what every I wanted , I can't believe how fantastic my choices were!"



 Roberts fantastic colorful cottons and linen cowel , she will go home,  finish twisting  fringes,and wear it after a  soak it in cool water  . hers is an double wrap cowl.




Twisted ties done! mobius done! lovely! fun Roberta!






Garnetts fabulous  wool cowl before a soak, durning a  soak  and  as she is twisting fringes . I cant wait to see it after it drys! Garnett send me a photo!



Peaceful Weaving
Jill Nickolene Sanders

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love to hear from my blog readers
Jill